Sink hole development would increase :)
1. Salts enter the ocean through rivers
2. Runoff from the land and openings in the seafloor
3. Rainwater that falls on land is slightly acidic, so it erodes rocks.
I think it's B.
It might also be A, but B would be my first answer. Hoped this helps!
I tried my best to figure out the answers for these questions but, they might not be all accurate answers so bear with me.
1. In this sentence, deteriorated means it worsened meaning the answer is c.
2. The sentence that contains figurative language is C.
3. There is one stanza in this poem.
4. The THREE characteristics in this excerpt is multiple characters, setting, and focus on personal emotion.
5. The feature that helps identify it as a lyric poem is C, a single speaker. Lyric poems are usually said in first person, which you can see when it says you and I.
6. I think the answer to this question is B, aabb because the first sentence ends with sky and the second sentence ends with by which rhymes and they both end with the same sound, same for the other two sentences.
7. I wasn't really sure if this was the right answer, but I think the answer is iambic pentameter.
8. Contextual symbols are B, symbols that many people and cultures are familiar with. It wouldn't be C, because that refers to contentional symbols, just throwing that in there, ok next question.
9. The THREE elements that belong to the SIFT method is symbols, figurative language, and imagery.
10. Last but not least, the theme in this poem is B, the soul can be a person's best friend and worst enemy.
I hope this helps! :)
The correct answer is explained below:
Explanation:Flooding and intrusion of salt water in the low lying areas can adversely affect human life. This can happen in the following ways:Flooding can cause many people to die due to drowning in the flood water.Many people lose their habitat and all their belongings due to the entry of water into the settlements having only the ground floors. These people need to rehabilitated to safer regions.The saline water percolates through the ground and mixes with the fresh water present in the water table, thereby making them saline and non-consumable.People have to face the dearth of food, drinking water, clothes and electricity until rescue operations are sent.Increased chance of transmission of water-communicable or water-borne diseases like diarrhoea.